DISTINGUISHED MEMBER ACTIVITIES
Informal Monthly Leisure and Entertainment Activities
In a nutshell, each month up to 20 Distinguished Members and the League Founder (the Founder of VOMI) have an opportunity to meet face-to-face for an informal discussion and “getting to know each other” pow-wow at some exciting place anywhere in the world during a full 1-day getaway. Nothing special on the agenda.
No official meetings and formal business discussions are allowed. All conversation between League members is completely off the record.
Distinguished Members pay for their own travel, transportation, food and lodging.
Any Distinguished Member can formally request a meeting with the League Founder at any time in order to learn more about or to participate in any current or proposed VOMI virtual organization world initiatives and projects.
Sample of Current VOMI Virtual Organization World Initiatives
- Digital Currency Consortium
- Digital Currency Ethical Board
- Virtual Organization Advisors
- The New Virtual Organization World Consortium
- Virtual Campus Dormitory Consortium
- Virtual Residential Community Consortium
- VOMI Executive-In-Residence
- VOMI Global Think Tank
- Virtual Organization Management Institute
- VOMI Virtual Organization Academy
- Virtual Organization Leadership
- Virtual Organization Recruiter