Road to the Secret Treasures of the League
By Invitation Only
Our Distinguished Member enrollment period for League of Extraordinary Virtual Organization Executives candidates is year-round subject to either receiving an invitation from the League Founder or via nomination by a Distinguished Member subject to the League Founder’s approval.
In Order to Receive an Invitation:
- Obtain a Deep Insight Into Virtual Organizations. Go to Virtual Organization Advisors and submit your request for a deep insight into virtual organizations and virtual organization leadership.
The article :: Why Is A Deep Insight Into Virtual Organizations A Must? :: is the world’s most comprehensive document on the need for leading and visionary executives from global enterprises, organizations, institutions and governments worldwide to pause a bit in order to obtain a deep insight into virtual organizations.
Why is that, you might ask?
The simple answer is transparency: In order to make sure that we are all on the same page and to prevent any potential buyer’s remorse. We don’t want anyone “to buy a pig in a poke.” The point being, if you don’t care to know anything about virtual organizations, then joining the League and being called an Extraordinary Virtual Organization Executive becomes nothing but a farcical exercise and clownish social media stunt.
Joining the League is too important a life-changing, business and financial decision to make on a whim or based primarily on plain hype, smoke and mirrors, and celebrity endorsements – or strictly on the basis of answers to a few chat questions or inquiries.
- Request Additional Insights into League Membership. Upon completion of your introduction to virtual organizations by Virtual Organization Advisors, you will be provided with information on how to submit a request for a League Founder & VIP Videoconference in order to obtain additional insights into the League membership.
- Placement On Membership Waiting List. Upon successful conclusion of the videoconference, if we have no current vacancy, your name will automatically be placed on a Waiting List. (The League has a global membership limit of 20 members.)
- League Membership Invitation. Upon having a vacancy, you will receive an invitation to become a Distinguished Member of the League along with detailed information on how to proceed.
For Stakeholders from the Following Institutions and Ultra-High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
- Pension Funds
- Top 100 Emerging Market Enterprises
- Top 100 Emerging Countries (Government Officials)
- Forbes Global 2000 and Equivalent Level Enterprises
- Ultra-High-Net-Worth Individuals (UHNWI)
- Family Offices Worldwide
Annual Dues :: USD $1.5 Million
For Pioneers of Innovation and Human Evolution-Focused Startups
Annual Dues :: USD $1.5 Million
Standard PAYMENT INFORMATION
In addition to the US dollar, we accept any of the following currencies or commodities: Russian ruble (₽) ::: Chinese yuan (CN¥) ::: Japanese yen (JP¥) ::: Swiss franc (CHF) ::: South African rand (ZAR) ::: European Euro (€) ::: Pound sterling (£) ::: Singapore dollar (S$) ::: Kuwaiti dinar (KD) ::: Cayman Islands dollar (KYD) ::: Haitian gourde (G) ::: Mexican peso (Mex$) ::: Gold ::: Silver ::: Platinum ::: Palladium ::: Diamond. (The League may also consider other currencies and payment methods in the near or distant future.)
For details, review the following article: Widening the Scope of Human Evolution Opportunities for Mankind
Digital Currency Payment Information
For those who would like the option to pay with a bona fide digital currency.
- We only accept the digital currency CloudCoin (only the Legacy version)
- Additional information will be provided upon membership approval.