League of Extraordinary Virtual Organization Executives Membership Agreement
- MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT. This is a membership agreement (“Agreement”) between League of Extraordinary Virtual Organization Executives (“The League”) and each member (“Distinguished Member”) of The League. As a condition of membership, Distinguished Member agrees that all current and future content of the website of League of Extraordinary Virtual Organization Executives (“The League Website”), including all embedded links to both internal and external content and sources, has been used, and will continue to be used, as the sole basis for entering into this Agreement. Furthermore, each member agrees that the addition of new content included, and or referenced, on The League Website unacceptable to the member shall never constitute the basis for requesting a cancellation of member’s membership prior to the end of the term of the membership and to request a refund.
- TERM OF MEMBERSHIP. The term of membership is for one full year consisting of a 12-month period from the time of receipt of full payment of the membership fee. Membership applies to the specific individual applicant representing their organization. In the event that the Distinguished Member terminates his employment or tenure, or is no longer, at said organization, such Distinguished Member’s membership at The League of Extraordinary Virtual Organization Executives will automatically terminate, and the Distinguished Member’s replacement will automatically fulfill the remaining term of the former Distinguished Member. To effect such change, the organization must submit a petition to the founder of the League of Extraordinary Virtual Organization Executives at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- REFUND POLICY. Once payment for the membership has been duly authorized by an authorized official of, AND PAID by, said organization, then NO REFUND shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever. In addition, in the event that a Distinguished Member terminates their membership prior to the end of the term of their membership, NO PRO-RATA REFUND of the membership fee shall be made.
- OFFICIAL VENUE. The official and proper jurisdiction for all disputes regarding this agreement shall be in the COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. This Agreement shall be governed by California law without reference to its conflicts of law principles.
- AGREEMENT TO TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP. By submitting the application for membership, the applicant listed in the application, or other duly authorized official of the organization, represents and affirms that such person is an authorized official of said organization and hereby agrees to and binds their organization to the terms of this membership.